Please see below our current vacancies - for more details on these, or if you wish to discuss further, please contact us using our contact form or phone 01324 628676.
A NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Covering letters are a vital part of all job applications, and will help determine:
- Your interest in the role
- The relevancy of the skills listed on your CV
- Your dedication in thoroughly reading and evaluating your own abilities for the position advertised
- How your own personal skills will help you succeed in the advertised role
- Your ability to follow instructions
Failing to submit a covering letter can be misinterpreted as any one of the following:
- No interest in the job role
- A failure to read the job advertisement
- A lack on enthusiasm for the role
Whilst applicants who fail to submit a covering letter may still be considered for the positions they apply for, higher priority and first consideration for interview will always be given to candidates who have submitted covering letters.